Well, I did it. I created the perfect pancake. Want to make it yourself? This is how we do it:
INGREDIENTS YA NEED
- 1 1/4 cups of oat flour (or any flour you prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon Sweetener (sugar/maple syrup/agave…)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Vanilla Soy Milk (almond milk/hemp milk/coconut milk…)
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 3 Diced Strawberries
- SPRINKLES (amount to your liking)
Get a non-stick skillet/pan and put it over medium heat.
Once its hawt, throw 1 of the tablespoons of vegetable oil into the pan. Let heat.
In a medium or large bowl, blend together the remainder of the ingredients (flour+baking powder + sweetener + salt + cinnamon + ground flax seed + chia seeds + milk + vegetable oil + water + strawberries.
Sprinkle in some sprinkles and swirl them up into the batter. Get your swirl on.
Check to see if your skillet is ready by dropping some drops of water into the pan: if it hisses, DAT BABY IS READY
Ladle spoonfuls of batter onto the pan. As many as 3-4, depending on the size of your pan.
SPRINKLE MORE SPRINKLES ON TOP
Let them sit until many bubbles appear on the surface.
FLIP THEM! WEE!
Let sit for about two more minutes.
Then plate those honeys and drizzle them with your favorite syrup!